Thursday, January 26, 2012

I feel so special!!

So, I've fallen in love with Jen at People I Want to Punch in the Throat - check her out, she is absolutely hilarious .  Yesterday, her post wasn't a "punch" but "love".  She asked for all bloggers who read hers to comment with a link to their blog.  What a neat way of being a blog whore!  I was so inspired, not only did I comment, but I then came to my blog and posted Brain Damage.

When I finally got around to visiting good ol' blogger this afternoon, I received a very special surprise!  One of Jen's readers actually visited my blog!  And commented!  WOO HOO!!!  Of course, I had to check them out in return.  Boy, am I jealous of their travels!  Maybe one of these days I'll get to go to one of these places.  Visit my friends at Family Travels and be jealous too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post Rachel. I've actually had a couple hit my blog via your post!

    ReplyDelete