Monday, April 18, 2011

"Rachel's Jack-in-the-box & Vintage Toy Show"

"Thank you" is not enough.  Saturday, my dear friend and second mother, Carol Cotton hosted a fabulous shower at her home.  She titled it Rachel's Jack-in-the-box & Vintage Toy Show.  I must say, she never ceases to amaze me.  As always, she will not take credit.  So I too, must acknowledge all her "helpers."  The idea for Jack-in-the-box came from Kerri Warren, friend and cousin.  Niki Petty, another friend and cousin, spent a lot of time locating vintage toys, decorating, and even preparing food.  My sister Carrie planned a funny little game, helped clean, recorded gifts, and who knows what all else.  And my sister-in-law to be (hopefully one day) Kellie made the most amazing cake I believe I have ever seen!

Here are a few pictures...

One of the table centerpieces

Another table

And another

Everyone's thank you for coming...Cracker Jacks!

Awesome cake by Kellie Carter

Terrible picture of me with the goody table.  All the food was delicious!
Thank you to everyone who came and brought gifts for Jack!  It is all appreciated more than you know!

1 comment: