Thursday, April 14, 2011

Different shirt, same terrible face...

Ok folks, I had to take this week's picture in a different shirt.  And I've had a cold/allergy/sinus thing for a little over a week now, so this may be the least photogenic I've looked yet.  But, I didn't want to fall down on the job of taking my belly shots! 


This week marks #34.  It is somewhat surreal to think that there will be a real baby here very, very soon!  We had a good doctor appointment this week.  Still measuring exactly in line with my due date, gaining a little bit of weight, and hearing a beautiful beating heart! We have one more two week appointment, and then we are down to the weekly visits!  Woohoo!

One more shower on Saturday, hosted by my dear friend Carol, sister Carrie, and sister-in-law (practically) Kellie.  Then hopefully by the time I go to bed Sunday, I will be ready for Jack to make his grand entrance!

We're in the home stretch!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment