Tuesday, March 29, 2011

32 Weeks!

We have made it to 32 weeks!  Hopefully, in less than 8 weeks my sweet baby Jack will be here!  I am very ready for him to be kicking me from the outside, and give my insides a break!  This boy is ACTIVE!  Definitely did not get that from his momma!  :)

Here is this week's awful picture.  I may have to change shirts for the remainder of the photos...I seem to have gotten some kind of stain on the belly of this one.  And today I dropped peas and gravy on it, so that will probably add another stain to it!  Gotta love a belly that sticks out!


My church baby shower is this Sunday, April 3rd at 2 pm.  I am so excited to see what everyone gets for Jack!

In other news, my mom's surgery went well.  She is one-winged for a while, but doing pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment