Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 weeks!

Man, we are getting close!!  I had my 30 week check up on Tuesday.  Everything is going well.  Dr. says I am measuring perfectly! 

Terrible picture time...
I think I see a foot or something sticking out...

Baby shower at Sweet Home scheduled for April 3.  My pal Carol Cotton is planning one at her house, on April 17 I believe.

I had a moment of being completely terrified yesterday.  I was talking to my boss' wife.  Told her I was 30 weeks.  She said, "you know, I went into labor with Alicia (first child) at 32 weeks."  Ok, someone pick me up off the floor because, as ready as I am to meet him, I am NOT READY!!!  I kept patting my belly saying, "you stay in there!"  LOL!

In other news, my mom is having corpal tunnel surgery on March 23.  Please be in prayer that the surgery goes well, she has a speedy recovery, and that she is able to hold my boy when he gets here.  She's waited so long for this grand baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment