Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Registered!

Sunday afternoon, I finally made the time to go work on a baby registry.  I started at a nearby (but not our hometown) Wal-Mart.  Of course, their computers were malfunctioning.  After standing around for what seemed like an hour (I'm guessing it was more like 10 minutes) I turned to my mother and said "FORGET IT!  We will go somewhere else!"  And stormed away.  We then made the short trip up the interstate to Target.  I love Target, but just don't get to spend much time there...Boy, did I spend some time there Sunday!

I believe I have a mostly completed registry now.  There are a few things that I will likely double register for at Wal-Mart and the local drug store, just for shopping convenience sake.  In the meantime, you can check out my current registries at http://www.target.com/ or www.babiesrus.com

Yesterday we had a good 28 week check up.  My boy is moving all over the place, measuring perfectly, and his heart was just a-thumping away!  He really hates it when she puts that thing on my belly to check his heart rate.  I'm not sure what the deal is, but the last two appointments we have had to listen for a little while to get enough beats to count.  About 3 seconds in, he kicks the ultrasound thing!  So then we have to start over.  I even got good "sugar" news!  My levels have stayed so low that I get to cut back to checking two times a day, instead of the four I have been.  WOOHOO!!!!!  Of course it was high this morning, so I guess I am going to have to give up the corn flakes.  Darn.

Please say a prayer for my PawPaw JW.  He is having surgery today to remove a blockage in his neck.  Also, my great-aunt Mildred (JW's sister-in-law) is in the hospital and they are preparing to send her home with hospice care.  She, and her family need our prayers as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment