Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Catching up...May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011 - the greatest day of my life!  If you remember, we were scheduled to arrive at the hospital at 5 am for induction.  Of course, we were running late.  My driver was having difficulty waking up!  But we made it around 5:15.  Once I got to my room and into the lovely apparel provided, the nurse determined that I was alreay in early labor!  YAY!  My water broke on it's own about 7 - epdiural finally got there at 8.  After a brief scare in which the epidural only took on one side, they were able to get it flowing on both sides!  About 11:30 am I started pushing - then had to stop and wait on Dr. Pinter to get from her office to my room - and my beautiful baby boy entered this world at 12:26 pm!

Our first photo
Jackson Phillip Mooney - 5 pounds, 8 ounces, 19 inches of perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment