Friday, May 13, 2011

Reactions

I thought it might be kinda fun to post some of the reactions that I received when I called/texted people to let them know we were having a baby on Monday.  It would probably be best if I didn't identify who said what, but you can draw your own conclusions!  :)

First was a phone call:
- "Are you going to be induced?"
- "Yes"
- "Well your daddy is not going to like that very much."
- "I don't really think that's any of his business though, is it?"

Then, the texts:
- "Having baby Jack on Monday the 16th."
- "Might not be done yet."
- "Don't matter that's when he's coming out. Unless he comes before then."
- "Like a cake take out to quick be soft in the middle."
- "Nah. He be ready."

- "Yayyy!!!"

- "YAY!!!  When y gotta go in?"
- "Be here at 5 am"
- "U want me to be there at 5am???"
- "Lol no. She said tell family not to come before noon."
- "Ooo ok lol"

- "Wel good deal"

- "Whoo hooo!"

- "Woo hoo!"

- "I know mom told me"

- "oh wow!!! yeahhhhh!!!!! i know ur excited :)"

Now, only a couple of more hours at work, and I'll be ready to get some stuff finished up at home and go have a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment