Thursday, May 5, 2011

Belly pictures

On Easter Sunday, one of my five fabulous nieces kindly agreed to take some "belly" pictures of me & PJ.  For those of you who don't live around here, the wind blew like 900 miles an hour all day.  And, of course, we were taking these pictures outside!  Unfortunately for me, the "wind-blown" look is not very becoming on me.  Here are just a few of what she has had time to play with so far.  I sure wish I had known that my goofy hubby had decided to hang his sunglasses in the back of his shirt...  Oh, well...






I'm not sure what was so funny...other than my pants being WAY too big!
 Thank you to my hubby for being a good sport, Noelle for taking our pics, and Nicole for being the shirt holder, camera fetcher, all around cool chick!  :)

Oh, and I had my first pedicure last night, thanks to a wonderful baby shower gift from my one day sister-in-law Kellie and her mom.  It was...interesting.  Nevertheless, my toes are ready.  Jack, you can exit now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment