Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Having 2 full time jobs is a LOT!

So, it is official that I suck at blogging now that my precious, rotten Jack is here!  Who knew having 2 full time jobs would leave a person with no time to do anything else?!

My boy is so big!  At his 4 month check-up, he marked in the 70th percentile in height and the 9th in weight.  "Long and lean."  Hmmm I wonder where he gets that from?  He sits up on his own, rolls from back to belly and belly to back like there is no tomorrow.  He loves his jumperoo!  Everything he gets his hands on goes into his mouth, including Bo's tail!!  Oops on my part for that one!  And he absolutely LOVES baby food!  I may go broke trying to keep this boy fed!  He will be six months old one week from today.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Here are a few pictures...

We spent two nights in Children's Hospital with a stomach bug that caused SEVERE and IMMEDIATE dehydration.  Worst two nights of my life thus far.  But THANK YOU LORD for Arkansas Children's Hospital!
Sick, sick baby.
Feeling much better!
Trick or Treat!  I'm a Moo Cow!!

This smile makes me so happy every single day!


No comments:

Post a Comment